Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Thinking of You

My sweet Isabelle, I hope you know how much mommy loves you. Tomorrow will be 8 weeks since you went to be with Jesus and I just miss you so much. Everytime I see the color purple I think of you and for some reason I associate purple tulips with you. I've been thinking about you a lot lately and I long to hold you. Daddy misses you too. We talk about you all the time. Its hard being here without you we miss you so much. I remember all the times you kicked while I was in class and all the times you kicked daddy in the face when he layed on my tummy. I also remember how you calmed down when daddy read to you. We love you baby girl and life is so hard without you. I just hope you know how much your mommy loved and wanted you.

No comments:

Songs for Isabelle